Join a Winning Team at Mike Ward Maserati of Denver
Welcome to our Mike Ward Maserati Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your Denver area career as part of an excellent team, your search is complete. We have a strong history of providing great career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
This position will report to our Mike Ward Fiat/Maserati/Alfa Romeo Sales Manager
Position Overview: The Lot Technician-New/Used is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the sale and upkeep of vehicles and the dealership property. This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Service Advisors, Service Managers, and support staff, just to name a few.
- Keeping vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed by the sales managers and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Transporting customers and dealership personnel, as needed
- Assisting with customer deliveries
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and in good repair on the lot and showroom
- Ensuring all window stickers are properly placed on newly arrived vehicles for display on the sales floor or lot
- Picking up vehicles from storage and deliver vehicles to storage and other dealerships
- Assisting with weather related clean up when necessary
- Building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Other functions and special projects may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic automotive repair and maintenance
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive across surrounding states to transport vehicles
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Ability to use hand and power tools
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- New Vehicle Payment Subsidy (Restrictions Apply)
- Medical and Dental
- Fitness Program Subsidy
Job Type: Full-time
- Mike Ward Maserati is looking for an Experienced Automotive Detailer to join our current team of professional detailers.
- New employee will be responsible for detailing pre-owned vehicles, new vehicle preparation, and customer vehicles.
- We are looking for someone with at least three (3) years’ experience.
- Must be experienced with rotary, orbital, and dual action polishers as well as carpet and upholstery extractors, vortex cleaning guns, etc. and all appropriate cleaners and chemicals.
- Must be familiar with wet sanding, claying, buffing, polishing, and scratch removals.
- Must have a clean driving record, Colorado Driver’s License and be able to pass background and drug testing.
- Position Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Multiple Entry Level Positions for our Service Department
- Multiple Shifts are Available.
- Various skills needed are: Express Technician, Washing Cars, Arranging Vehicles, Transporting Vehicles, Greeting Guests, performing support duties for the Service Managers, Service Consultants, and Service Technicians.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus, but not necessary. Must have a clean driving record, Colorado driver’s license, and be able to pass a background & drug screening.