Join a Winning Team at Mike Ward Maserati of Denver
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
This position will report to our Mike Ward Fiat/Maserati/Alfa Romeo Sales Manager
Position Overview: The Lot Technician-New/Used is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the sale and upkeep of vehicles and the dealership property. This position interacts daily with Customers, Sales Managers, Sales Associates, Service Advisors, Service Managers, and support staff, just to name a few.
- Keeping vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed by the sales managers and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Transporting customers and dealership personnel, as needed
- Assisting with customer deliveries
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and in good repair on the lot and showroom
- Ensuring all window stickers are properly placed on newly arrived vehicles for display on the sales floor or lot
- Picking up vehicles from storage and deliver vehicles to storage and other dealerships
- Assisting with weather related clean up when necessary
- Building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Other functions and special projects may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic automotive repair and maintenance
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive across surrounding states to transport vehicles
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Ability to use hand and power tools
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- New Vehicle Payment Subsidy (Restrictions Apply)
- Medical and Dental
- Fitness Program Subsidy
Job Type: Full-time
- Multiple Entry Level Positions for our Service Department
- Multiple Shifts are Available.
- Various skills needed are: Express Technician, Washing Cars, Arranging Vehicles, Transporting Vehicles, Greeting Guests, performing support duties for the Service Managers, Service Consultants, and Service Technicians.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus, but not necessary. Must have a clean driving record, Colorado driver’s license, and be able to pass a background & drug screening.
Parts Department Sales
- Obtaining parts and accessories for both the mechanical shop and retail customers.
- Assist with inventory ordering, stocking and controls.
- Obtain the correct parts and accessories for both the technician and the retail guest in a timely manner.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and transfer the information to the proper document and computer system.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location.
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- 3 years parts counter experience with an import or luxury dealer preferred